mmmmm chocolate

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Great Saturday Night Dinner Party











Pictures speak louder than words.....A very successful dinner party, cooked by Chef Kitt. So much food and so little stomach room. However, it makes for brilliant leftovers. Great party, with great food and great people to share it with :)

However, once the masses had left....the left over dessert became weapons of mass destruction. It all started with Aaron trying to feed us the dessert with the airplane, and it ended like this...... in a war of banoffi and lemon meringue pie.


4 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    Why did Ange and Holly get dainty Bloody-Mary-stirring-celery-sticks and I got a big whopping stalk???

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Charlie Brown said…

    Sam and I look TOUGH! I love that photo.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger fish said…

    I look HOT! If I was a lesbian, I'd do me :)

     
  • At 3:25 AM, Blogger Off-Black said…

    If I was a lesbian I'd do you as well. Lucky I'm your husband and I get to anyway....

    Look tough? Charles we ARE tough, homes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home