mmmmm chocolate

Sunday, July 16, 2006

La Maison de Frances







Just a few last notes on my trip to Dunners, but really its just more pics. First up is my best mate Frances' house that she has recently bought. Great house, lots of sun, and a cool creek to play in or near :). Have been friends with her since high school, and if you wanted to know anything about me, she would be your best bet to ask. Mum calls her the second daughter.
Other highlights of the trip were catching up with Phil and Bronagh my old flatties from Pitt Street who still flat together after about 7-8 years (Ive lost count) and my intermediate buddy Juanita, who unfortunately will be moving back to Oz at the end of the year. 80's and Rock Singstar with a few wines and Fran. Of course family were great and got to see more of them than I usually do. Then the holiday was over, I drove back to Wellington, shopped in Chch along the way and got the rocky ferry back to the north island (complete with ex students...shudder) and I was home :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home