mmmmm chocolate

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Two weeks to go.......another exam looms......reports have to be finished.....internal assessments need to be marked....the list goes on.

My body is starting its winding down process as the term comes to an end. I would like to delay this for about a week....too much to do this week. I need to be up and atom (its atom ant :) ) for Wednesday for my anatomy exam. This should be the one I cane...so much to learn. I do know some parts of the anatomy better than others though....no comments needed there ;)

Why am I studying some may ask...well at the end of last year, I wasnt at the best place in my life. I didnt know if teaching was for me anymore, and through my personal trainer had taken an interest in sports nutrition. Ive been accepted into a post grad diploma in community nutrition, but this year started a Diploma in Sports Studies. Now this year I changed schools and I love teaching again, however Im not sure if I want to do it all my life, and am keeping options open. Ideally I would like to teach part time, and work the other half in sports nutrition....anyway see what the future brings.

Throughout my life my career plans have changed. Here is a list of my prior choices:

Vet
Air Hostess
Clinical Psychologist
Marine Mammologist
Tour Guide
Archaeologist
Rally car driver (I still practice that one)
Teaching kept popping in and out as well. I remember trying to teach my brother before he even started schoool - was that a sign??
Movie reviewer
Radio DJ
Lifeguard (after watching baywatch realised that wasnt going to happen)
Animal behaviourist (I think where I work - I do this sometimes)
Zookeeper
Artist
Singer
Princess

Im sure there were others, will add them if think of them.

Brrr its cold...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    Air hostess. Hee hee.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger fish said…

    You already are a princess to me :)

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    I liked that old add where they asked kids what they wanted to be when they grew up and somebody answered 'I want to be a tiger and a princess' and somebody else wanted to be 'a soccerman'.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home