mmmmm chocolate

Monday, May 29, 2006

Peachy :)

A monday is over again..this one seems faster than many others.

Man its so cold....not a winter person at all.

Where did summer go?

Actually to be honest im cold on the outside but warm and fuzzy on the inside. I cant help but smile all the time. My students are like circus animals at times and today it doesnt bother me. School just isnt the priority it once was. I have to say I have my teaching passion back..thank god! Even today I can put up with my hurricane flatmate...she is in a good mood it seems...must be in the eye again. Not to worry....Im sure the storm will return and I will once again want to key her boyfriends car. I really am not a psycho, nuts maybe, a dork (been called this a couple of times tonight already), but everyone has their more 'interesting' side :)

Im in a happy place right now, everything is peachy. Im in love. And it just gets better.
Little did I think I could feel so comfortable with one person, and while thinks Im a dork, he loves me for it. Im in a chinese restaurant last night, and said something along the lines of liking dim sums, and all that crap...then basically said I wasnt the most pc of people. He responds with I knew I loved you for some reason...awww....its just the little things, the conversations, hugs, kisses, ordering for me amongst many other things...I could go on but that is private ;)

Anyway....all good.....all very good :)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    You are SO a smitten-kitten. You go, girlfriend!

    You have like this glowing, sparkly, rainbow aura around you. Like a 10 year old girl's collage on her diary.... With lots of glitter and stickers...

    IT MAKES ME SICK! YOU HEAR ME! SICK! :)

    K

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger bitemeandsmile said…

    Ahhh glitter...fun! Im not the only smitten one...eh Judgey ;)

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?

    Hey... apparently you're not sposed to use 'real' names in these. GIVE ME MY DAMNED ANONYMITY!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home