mmmmm chocolate

Monday, June 05, 2006

Its cold and Im eating ice cream :)

As all good things come to an end, so does a long weekend...sad isnt it knowing that if you arent a school teacher the next long weekend is labour weekend....ah well we all choose our careers.

I have my first exam on Wednesday...a little apprehensive...its been a while since Ive sat one. Ive got used to setting them and marking them. Working full time as well definitely makes things more interesting. To be a full time student again would be cool, but now I like the money too much. Course tomorrow..the loom of school is delayed for an extra day.

Dont have a lot to say here today, I should but after studying all im trying to remember are the eight components of fitness..bet you are wondering now arent you...:)

So here are 25 things about me....that will do...100 is just too many at this point!

1. Im from Dunedin, born and bred and proud.

2. Have never actually left school, went to uni, teachers college, then back to school. Could never cope with less than 12 weeks of holidays a year :)

3. I am a hoarder, you just never know when you may need something. My room is more interesting because of it...honestly!

4. My flat has wooden floors. I believe that leaving your clothes on the floor actually make a good insulator...others disagree and say i should put my clothes away!

5. I listen to angry music really really loudly in my car and sometimes people are shocked when I turn my stereo on after they get in at how loud it is....

6. I am currently entering my 'nesting' phase and have a stunning new coffee table, bookshelf and entertainment unit


7) I keep a record of all the boys I have slept with and their professions and ratings.

8) I like putting on dinner parties and cooking for others...Im the hostess with the mostess :)

9) I am a coffee addict. I buy Wild Bean 4-5 times a week. Im trying to cut down.

10) Ive had personal trainers called Bud Slickers and Paris.

11) Threw a whiteboard marker at a kid last year. Missed the kid I was aiming at and hit another in the head...I cried.

12) I also had an accident with sodium causing burns to three kids faces. They are ok now.

13) I got alcohol poisoning 2 years ago and had to get an injection in my bum for it. I have not drinken tequila since.

14) I swear by ZENGO as a pep start to your morning.

15) I once ran away from home when I was four...to school (Yes I am actually nuts!)

16) I get birthday cards from my dog - she signs it with a pawprint, even sometimes throws in a lotto ticket or instant kiwi

17) I made sherbet with my students once, then proceeded to start a sherbet fight - I lost and looked like a ghost.

18) I have 7 ear piercings, 1 belly button piercing and a dolphin on my lower back

19) I first got drunk when 14 in a woolshed with friends. Passed out drunk outside on the stairs and proceeded to throw up the rocket fuel I had consumed. I dont remember a lot about that night.

20) I won an art competition at Intermediate for drawing the Alexandra clock on the hill. I like to draw when I can, very therapeutic.

21) I have a strange interest in the Royal Family - seemed normal until I said it out loud.

22) I get offended when people dont make the effort to come to my birthday.

23) I played rugby for a year at school. Mum refused to watch me.

24) I have a giant head and look ridiculous in most hats, either like a fisherman or a traindriver.

25) I look at my group of friends as if they are a troop of monkeys, observing who has the various roles. I am the matriarch. Ed believes my friends are my harem :)

Right thats all for now....Im sure there will be more to come in future :)


Oh there is a funny one my flatmate picked up. I talk to animals on tv especially puppies or anything cute saying hello puppy, aww arent you cute. Lianne pointed out they they wont talk back to me......

7 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    And exactly how many boys HAVE you slept with, huh? I think it's tradition to put the magic number in your list somewhere.

    I like that you are a royalist. It makes you quirkier.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger fish said…

    ...I think not-kate's just given away my secret!

    You fit in well with a certain Deputy Principal I know - have you SEEN his shrine to the Queen?

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    Wow.... 31?

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger fish said…

    Well I am from the HUTT VALLEY, not-kate. That's all there is to do there.

    ...and is THAT the thing you had written and then deleted?

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    No it's not. But it's incidentally in the ballpark.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger 5of7 said…

    Mate, you didn't pass out on the stairs, you passed out inside the woolshed and we had to roll you off your back so you wouldn't choke on your vomit... So we rolled you outside so your head hung over the steps so you would vomit outside. If you can't exactly remember ya should've asked... But then again it wasn't pretty and who really wants to remember stuff like that? LOL.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    Haha.... Frances's story sounds eerily like New Years when you got alcohol poisoning.

    Some things never change :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home