mmmmm chocolate

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Money money money

Ok, Ive just finished watching the Apprentice watching a world I will possibly never know. The contestants on that programme are slick - smart clothes, great hair and say all the right lines. That doesnt quite happen in my world. In my profession, clothes are alright, by the end of the day hair has the frizzy frazzled, and I have spent my day shouting, laughing inappropriately at rude words, and now have to study for uni exams as well as do work for school. The Trump life seems grand....but not sure how satisfying it would be for me. Of course the money part all good :)

Now on to other things....what is acceptable P.D.A in front of your flatmates?

When is it appropriate to suggest they get a room?

Dont get me wrong I love PDA for me, but I think maybe Im more tactful (ha ha) infront of others. It doesnt help I cant stand my flatmate and her boyfriend is a cradle snatching gimp. I do feel when you are the boyfriend/girlfriend you should be trying to impress the fellow flatmates to be accepted. I also think he is a selective mute.....only talks to her. My other flatmates boyfriend is cool. Can hold a conversation, nice etc...its not that hard. The secret is get along with the flatties...all good...no dramas. The gimp has not learnt this....it will make life hard for him...yeah I can be a bitch...but who didnt know that already. The cold war continues...bring on the end of flatting!!!!

Long weekend coming up...cant wait...no flatties!

Anyway Im procrastinating from studying....some things never change. What do they say about wisdom comes with age???? he he

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    You and me both, bro. I'm never gonna be part of that world either. They can have their fancy-schmancy suits and manicured eyebrows and business lunches.... I can wear jeans to work! And I never have to sell anything to anyone.

    I'm also totally with you on the boyfriend/girlfriend having to kiss up to their partner's flatmates. They should be buying you pizza and laughing at your jokes.... and acting meek and stuff. And you know they've crossed the line when they start thinking they have a say on what's on the TV.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home