mmmmm chocolate

Friday, July 07, 2006

Christchurch briefly





Driving to Christchurch I was still sleep and had to have a another nap along the way...glad I took my polar fleece blanky with me, its great. More great scenary, but one thing was missing. Not a sign of a Wild Bean Cafe to be seen. I had to settle for coffee from a bakery in Amberley which was really just hot chocolate milk :(
Arrived in Christchurch to stay with my friend Julia for the night and have a big catch up. She has recently bought her own house, very grown up. I would be very happy with her house as a first one, its awesome as can see from the pics (Next blog)
Went for a bit of a drive and ended up in Sumner, one of my favourite places - more in Summer I have to add but was still beautiful. The pictures say more than I can. Christchurch is a very pretty city, lots of green and gardens and apart from the smog layer generally pleasant.

Next stop home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home