mmmmm chocolate

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The old man is snoring!

A few other careers

Storm chaser (like on twister)
Forensic scientist
Ice cream taster (and chocolate :) )


Its raining and raining and did I mention its raining!

After my last exam last night, I went home hoping to have a nice long relaxing bath. But not to be, there was no water. Apparently a water main had burst taking out the whole street - yippee. Now the house is freezing - there was no water, and I was just waiting for the lights to go out. Luckily they didnt, but made you realise how much water you actually use. The only bonus coming from the night was that Hurricane wasnt there - always looking for the good points :) I just want to move out of my flat and the urge increases daily.

On to positive things I thought I would list some things I like and make me happy :) - slightly censored

1. Laughing

2. Hugs

3. Freshly baked bread, or the smell that comes from the tip top factory at night time.

4. The beach in summer

5. Swimming

6. Having time to lose myself in a book for hours

7. Storms, love storms!

8. Nice surprises

9. Thoughtfulness of others to me through their actions that show they care enough to take time to do something I will appreciate.

10. A new pair of shoes :)

3.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    Reading books. I'm gonna do that sometime soon. Hopefully. No time no time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home