mmmmm chocolate

Friday, August 04, 2006

Awwwww.....

I just had the nicest compliment given to me by my Year 11 students

"Miss, I have to commend you on your teaching skills. I hated Science last year, but I love it this year. I always look forward to coming to class. You make it heaps of fun, and I've learnt heaps this year. Thanks Miss"

I almost cried, but took the compliment and said thank you.

Hokey Pokey is fun, and even better when the sugar high will hit in the next class. Dry ice makes for great air hockey :)

Warm fuzzies :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Charlie Brown said…

    Awwww... warm fuzzies are ALL GOOD! Someone said something nice to me on Friday night, I'm still buzzing from it.
    It's winter and winter sux. Perfect timing to get warm fuzzies!

    Yup, shopping on Saturay will be sweetbix. Let's be girls and spend money we shouldn't! I'm gonna get my hair cut too. I suspect I'll be raring to go HOURS before you or Kate are out of bed so I'll make my salon trip then.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    Yay for nice comments.

    Teachers don't ask much eh.... but as long as we get a nice comment every now and then (the ratio of gracious comments to complaints ain't great - but we are tolerant folk!).

    You would be a totally fun teacher to have.

    I think I've become boring this year....... oopsy. I'm haggard and dull before my time!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home