mmmmm chocolate

Monday, August 28, 2006

Apparently Im having a good year........

After a week of domestic bliss playing house with Anthony (which we still are...and its fantastic!) What the best thing is though, is that it feels completely normal. I dont miss my flat at all. I barely have any possessions here, but it doesnt matter. I feel at home :)


A trip to the Womens Lifestyle Expo on Saturday with Kate, Ange and Lauren confirmed that I am having a good year. Like last year, I went to the Tarot Lady.

This is a rundown of what she said:

General:

It is a bright, shining and creative time for me. I have a child-like approach to things in life. This is a time when I should do what I want. I create my life through my attitudes, thoughts, actions etc...

Money:

It is a potential area to grow through savings, lotto (I wish) or something else.
Career:

Keep working as I am.....things are good as they are apparently. I need to trust myself.

Family/Home:

There is potential for an idea. I need to capture it and build on it. This is about where I live currently.


Emotions:

Im in a relationship, and very much in love. Also very happy. I dont know if bounding up and down in the chair gave that one away ;)

Maybe a lot of that stuff is logical, but it is nice to have a stranger confirm it in areas that I wonder about.

While the expo is the place of the week. My purchase of the week there was the shammy. As seen in Not-Kates blog, Lauren and I went halves in a two for one. Like many an informercial that I was conned into when I was younger (Power-rider, Get rich, lose weight and be happy with cassette tapes, the Airwalker, Natural Glow amongst others) I was sold on the presentation. However, this super shammy is great. Cleans up messes (proved with a beer spill on Saturday night), takes all those marks off your computer screens and your windscreens, soaks up liquid leaving dry surfaces. Its great. Plus with what we got, they can also be cut up into smaller pieces if needed :) Very happy with the purchase, and maybe a little over distraught when I thought I had lost them. Man, I am getting old and domesticated. I'm ok with that...I think????

Four more weeks to go at school. Once again, Im sick with a cold that has gone into my chest. I feel like the kid off Malcolm in the Middle that has to take deep breaths to talk. School is very hard, and students are not at their best at the moment, and not always the easiest to deal with. I have to remember that this happens at this time of year every year, and it passes ( I hope). On the plus side, it was shared lunch day today at work, and Rani brought in Indian curries, dahl and rice....Yum!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    Kids are shitty this time of year. Especially juniors, the hormones kick in.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Charlie Brown said…

    I know exactly what you mean by feeling at home even though you don't have any posessions there!

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    Home is where the heart is :)

    Cassie's in loooooove.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home