mmmmm chocolate

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kate....I will never doubt you again (well for a while anyway)

I have now discovered Egyptian cotton sheets with high thread counts, and man are they awesome!!! So smooth and comfy, I can't wait for bedtime :) To be honest, I hadnt thought about quality sheets before, but Bed, Bath and Beyond have a great sale at the moment so couldn't be missed.

With being payday, it was food and drink shopping day for the P-A-R-T-Y! Im getting more excited about it now and buying stuff for it is all good. A big variety of food and a lot in the drinks department. We are up to about 70 people confirmed now....bring it on!!!

On the weight watchers front - I lost 1.7kilos this week. I didn't think I would lose any. At the meeting last night Easter and how to cope was discussed. I've decided Hot Cross Buns aren't worth it (well maybe only one), and if I have an Easter Egg it will be of high quality chocolate as they in general have higher quality chocolate and less saturated fat in them. I also learnt that 2kg of chocolate = 233 points which is for me is about 10 days worth of food. Through this programme I am discovering where my diet has been not so good over the years. Along with my sports nutrition course, I feel very knowledgable in the food area now. I got my first compliment today from someone at work.....weee :)

Only 6 more working days until the holidays!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    You are a bloody legend! That's almost 7kg today eh. And you're not starving yourself or anything.

    I told you so :) Once you go high-thread-count you never go back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home