mmmmm chocolate

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

About time I updated this!

I lost my voice - actually couldnt talk. Not for long though, is coming back slowly. It got a rest from teaching use today at sports day. No voice = much frustration!



Oh dear.......my house came last in the athletics day. Not good, although to be honest after an absolutely fabulous day with superb weather and monitoring the gladiator beam challenge, it
made for a fun day.

There were still many smiles afterwards, although ................
there were a few sly comments from Jackson (green) house - must be the first time they didn't come last. There were also a few worries though when a tiger was spotted in the field.

My form class were awesome and did me proud, a few even getting in track finals. Ive grown to love my form class this year, they are a great group!




Wedding Updates


As not-kate has pointed out, the bridesmaids dresses were bought - three dresses for less than one at the original price - woo hoo has to be the bargain of the year, and now two out of three have tried them on, and if they don't attract the opposite sex, well I would be surprised!





We have booked the church - Anthony's old church where he went to the primary school, had first communion, was an altar boy and confirmed. Because of my non-Catholic religion choice, we have to meet with the Priest on Saturday and go through a programme in June/July. It's a little intimidating but should be an experience at the same time.

Reception venue is booked at the Petone Workingmans Club. Hiring a function room there. So far though, not the most helpful people, and seem surprised that both Anthony and I both work and cannot come in throughout the day, so hopefully get to go and have a good look on Saturday.

Oh oh my first Bridal show at Wallaceville House on Sunday - very excited!

Hopefully are going to take dance lessons next term at HVHS, get a free CD to practise to- should be hilarious, okay well from my side - Anthony can actually dance.



My favourite part of the weekend - I got a budgie!


On Saturday afternoon, a little budgie kept flying into our yard. Anthony decided to go on safari armed with a work shirt, bird seed and a box trap to catch it. He is now my pet - called Lil' B.





Very entertaining to watching and have decked him out with a super duper cage with lots of toys. Has become quite at home with P diddy (canary), Gus (green parrot) and brat (mutated cockateil from Wainui). One step along the pet path to a puppy I say. Lil' B definitely has personality.






Invites are out for the engagement party - my brother rocks! Did them completely himself, even drawing in the buterflies and branches! He got all the art talents! Thanks bro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home