mmmmm chocolate

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Booty Call Commandments

After hearing this on the radio last week, I thought I would share these to help those who want to have a successful booty call :)

Moses' Booty Call Commandments:
Thou shalt get out before the sun rises

Thou shouldest never ask "can we see each other from now on?"

Thou shalt refrain from referring to our activities as "lovemaking."

Thou shalt not request advanced plans.

Thou shalt kiss anywhere except my mouth.

Thou shalt scream my name often.

If someone cometh over whilst thou art here, thou art my cousin from out of town.

Thou shalt not ask me to walk thee to thy car.

Don't thou knoweth what that looketh like?

There shall be no "pillow talk."

There shall be no cuddling -- ever!


And my own point that I will make - If you develop feelings for said booty caller that are for more than the booty - booty calling will not work for you - there is no future - you want a relationship. Stop the booty calling, the caller will not want what you want and this will lead to you getting hurt. This is the time to find someone who wants to go in the same direction as you.


That is all for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger OY636 said…

    looks good. My flat mate drove down for it, and was rather annoyed it got moved to the Sunday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home