mmmmm chocolate

Sunday, December 17, 2006

More Camp Kaitoke


Here is Ryota who loved having his photo taken - this was later on in the session during the kayaking.

The bush survival was probably my least favourite. After many forced tramps in my youth, I not the keenest bunny for bush walking. Parts of it were ok though....we learnt bush survival, made fire, and the kids made their own huts as seen below which they were quite proud of! It ended in some warped bush walk which ruined my sneakers and are still mud ridden (excuse to buy a new pair though). One bonus of it was I was fit enough, just not that coordinated!


My group - 2 who wagged on the last day ( no one wanted to do the bush survival and it had rained in the morning - kids are soft!) They were cool though - I felt lucky :)

Awww look at the doggy! This was one of three dogs at the horse riding. He had a gimpy leg which had lead him to fame being on the first few minutes of KING KONG where he hopped across the screen. His owner was very proud! Awesome dog, loved the belly rub! Apparently he got paid $300 a day for 3 days work! Nice!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home