mmmmm chocolate

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Life's like a box of chocolates......

It's true, you never know what you're going to get.

Not the most cheery of blog entries, so if you want a smile, don't read any further.

A friend of mine from uni lost her life in a car accident on Sunday. I found out on Monday. I haven't had a lot of experiences with death so far in my life, so I was and still am devastated. Although I hadnt seen Rachel for about 4 years, we still kept in contact since uni. Unfortunately because she was based in Australia, I can't attend the funeral. I feel like I haven't said goodbye. Such a waste, but she had made the most of her life. As people have told me, you do start looking at your own life and start putting things in perspective. There are so many things that worry us, yet in the big scheme of things that worry time could be put to so many other uses. Life is too short, and who knows when our time is up.

I thought by writing something, it may help my mind from working overtime. I had my exam tonight. While I hope I did okay, I have information and emotion overload - and at this point Im just glad its over for now.

I've also had insomnia the last couple of days - driving me nuts! The night is so long. Yet I want to sleep when its morning....whats with that??? Any cures?

One of my good buds from Dunedin is moving to Sydney...boo, but another is moving up to Welly...yay! Still no luck on finding a flatmate for my room yet...boo :( Oh and how much does a normal car servicing generally cost??? I feel I got ripped off.

Not much more to say...like I said...not a cheery blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home