mmmmm chocolate

Monday, October 23, 2006

Study make my brain mushy.....

Two days until my Physiology exam, on a break from studying as brain mushy, and full of information Im trying to retain until Wednesday night. Physiology is fascinating though, proving that the human body is truly a great machine. I've just finished stuyding muscle action, and realise now how important calcium is to the workings of the body, and how its presence helps muscle contraction.

This may not be my best blog, but for now its my time out, so bare with me.

Things of note:

Trade Me

I love Trade Me. Online auctions are fun. It can be quite addictive so I am glad the site is blocked at school. I've scored a few books, some Seinfeld videos, and the Over the Hedge DVD. I will never pay full price for a book again :) I was actually aiming to sell my own Patricia Cornwell books, but had to be nosey at other ones.

Seinfeld
Seinfeld is great. I scored a couple of videos of past episodes, and have just watched "the contest", where they bet who hold off choking the lizard the longest. Laughs and hilarity a plenty...good times. Really is a programme about nothing, I guess thats what I like about it. Watching some of the conversations they have remind me of conversations I have with Katie and Ange :)
Indian Festival
Went to the Indian festival of lights yesterday. Full of colour, food, and beautiful outfits. Saw Fish and the Upper Hutt College dancers shake their booty on stage to great applause. Well done, all looked awesome. Only point of notice was that they were running at least an hour late, but got to see a fashion parade of drapes, and some more traditional dances from the Lower Hutt Indian Dancing School. This was preceeded by dinner at Tulsi.....Im sure its not as good as it used to be.
Cool Website
Found this one on another blog....quite entertaining. Find your DEAD CELEBRITY SOULMATE!!!! Come on...I know you want to!
Mine was Billy the Kid.
Just to mention, three day weekends rock! Enough blog....back to study!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home