mmmmm chocolate

Monday, January 15, 2007

The Scooby Doo Gang????



Which scooby doo character are you???? not-kate and I recently had a conversation about which of our friends fitted the profiles of the scooby doo gang, realising that the posse is really the scooby doo gang in diguise!! We wondered why we hadn't realised this before!!!! After doing a Scooby test it was confirmed that I was Scooby!

You scored as SCOOBY DOO - Loyal, playful, and just plain awesome!




Shaggy (Norville Rogers)- Laid back, goody buddy, loves to eat - who else but Ken????

Velma Dinkley - Someone analytical and solves mysteries - Kate

Daphne Blake - Red head, likes shopping - Ange

Scooby Dum - Makes regular appearances, loveable and always
amusing :) - Ryan

Fred Jones - Can be a little serious, goes into spooky places, good historian solves mysetries - Ed.

Scrappy Doo - Like a bull at the gate usually insist on trying to directly fight the various monsters Scooby and his associates encountered - "Let me at 'em" - Anthony. (Sorry Kate, but after reading the biography - Simon just didn't fit the description.

Yabba Doo - Scooby Doo's cousin - Brave and solved mysteries out west -
The west is like the Hutt in this case - Sam

Ruby Doo - Scoobys Sister - has motherly qualities, lovely (Scrappy's Mum - nothing implied here though) - Fish.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger fish said…

    Yeah, your 'scrappy' just WISHES I was his momma!!

    Ah well, I always wanted to be Velma as a kid, but if the collar fits...

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    We could swap. I got to be Velma 'cause me and Cass were figuring it out and I didn't know any other characters..... I think with your mathematical lean you could be a good Velma!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger themachobox said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger themachobox said…

    I scored as Velma on the test... jinkies!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger 5of7 said…

    I scored as Fred on the test...LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home