mmmmm chocolate

Monday, September 24, 2007

Babies!


A long time since blogging....I know.


School holidays! Yay! Ive been hanging out for these for so long now. Im down in my ol' home town for 10 days. A good day to arrive as I left Wellington in a misty raining state. Dunedin while a little chilly on 9 degrees at least was dry.

A blog entry to show the new babies that have arrived into the world over the last couple of months. I totally agree with the baby boom theory.

First off.....Miss Jane Madeline Young, daughter of Andrea and Dave. Born 1st July 2007.






Second.....Miss Chilli Hill, daughter of Andrea and Mike (can't remember her middle name at present) born July 12th 2007.







And third, Miss Zara Billie Smith, daughter of Catherine and Max. Born September 11th 2007.(apparently Osama wasnt as option for baby names)










My trainer Clayton and his wife Christina also had a little girl, Georgia. And my cousin is due in November.

As for me and Anthony, well we have got two baby zebra finches now with feathers on them but still tucked away in the nest. We also bought a baby budgie (Peaches), and two canaries - Scarlet and Buzz. We have farewelled two budgies, Lil' B and Sploge and Kate the zebra finch who died recently.





1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    I never even met Kate. I think you should have a Kate II.

    RIP.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home