mmmmm chocolate

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Farewell Ken and Holly

The final drinks for Ken and Holly before they ventured overseas.....safe travels!!!



Moments from the night.....



Fish and Ken

After a farewell smooch it was felt that Ant and Ken should act a little more manly ;)
(smooch pic censored!)

However Fish and Sam can smooch away :)

Not so sure on this one


Ken tries to reassure Fish it will be alright without him (although netball wont be the same)





Me and Ken, the only posse members in attendance...Ed was in Europe but where was Judge? Ken and I came to the conclusion the posse is in recession now. It formerly served its purpose as a lonely hearts piss up group ....for which we are grateful for :) I will remember the apron and vacuum challenge well!


Canadian Lauren (who is just lovely) shares her whistling straw party trick....hilarious!

Canadian Lauren and Home stay mum Fish

Strike a pose Fish!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    I was gonna go .... but then Fish and Sam turned up at the other drinks (netball drinks) and said you and Ant had been and gone as well. There was no motivation to go without you fellas all there! He said all that was left was people like Zane and Kat....

    Oh yeah... no motivation other than seeing Ken for the last time.

    I'm not a fan of good-byes anyhow. My attitude is that it's the 'middle' times that are worth the most. I barely ever remember the first or last time I do something..... I had a lot of good middle times with Kenneth.

    Erm. Anyhow - hope he wasn't offended! Glad there was a posse presence there.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger kiwilauren said…

    Yay! I just discovered the link to your blog on Sam's blog about 5 minutes ago. Thanks for the picture posts... and I think you're just lovely too! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home