mmmmm chocolate

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A New Leaf

A lovely bright surprise from Ant on such a dull day.....I am very lucky :)


Time for a change....sick of the blonde look, needed something warmer for Winter.

Also have kickstarted the weight loss regime again. I actually managed to lose 300g at WW today (total now 12.6kilos), but have been in a slack mode lately, and needed to refocus. With the help of Clayton the ever faithful personal trainer, a new tactic of planning everything in a form of a weekly planner has been done. I have to stop being such a "yes" person, and help people when it is convienient for me, not them. This is to be done by setting times for everything - work, ww, me time, exercise, study, school, other commitments etc. and sticking to them (especially exercise and eating properly!!!) I have found since gaining Andrea's Bio TIC work has become my life, and while I do enjoy my job - it is not on the top of my list of importance. I am going to try really hard to do this. When school starts back - that will be the test!
Harry Potter starts tomorrow...weeeee!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Not Kate said…

    Funky hair-cut, Sav!

    I had a similar look a few years ago - but shorter. Same red/blonde streaks.

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Off-Black said…

    Ooh nice hair

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger fish said…

    I dyed my hair too. We are officially hair twins. You can see it at the cocktail party on Friday - are you going?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home