mmmmm chocolate

Thursday, August 23, 2007

A little milestone for Cassie

I finally lost 15kilos. Last Saturday it was 15.9, but went to WW tonight and I put on 900g. A tad gutted to say the least. I love how the ladies there go oh you are doing so well, think of the big picture, it may be that time of the month yadiyadiyah. Doesn't change the fact it is still there. Anyway...just came back from a walk to Waterloo and surrounding areas....next week is another week.

My trainer has given me a challenge to lose 20kilos by September 22nd, a month away. I was confident last week, however it will take a lot of work. Diet and exercise big time!!!!!!!

Hopefully my insomnia period is almost over. I have had a few good nights sleep now. Not wanting to go to the doctor, I went to the pharmacist who gave me REM sleep a herbal supplement with the same stuff in it that turkey has that makes you sleepy....not a wonder drug but has helped. A reliever at school also gave me a list of tips that helped him when he had it. Stress not so bad this week, wedding stuff a bit more planned and guest list basically finalised now...thank God.

Not a lot else has been happening really. Saw Die Hard 4 in gold class - so worth it! Lazyboys with electric recliner buttons, push buttons for service, all you can have soft drinks and popcorn and lots of space! Awesome experience. Movie was cool too. Lots of action, a bit a story and Bruce Willis as you expect it. Yippy Kai Yay MotherF***ers!

Also saw Knocked Up.....funny too.

The zebra finch breeding programme is coming along. All three females have made nests (that includes Kate and Ange) - now waiting for eggs.

All friends with babies are doing well - Andreas baby does wicked farts ;) even with a slight smile. Catherine Smith is now due in a couple of weeks and is glowing. Yay for babies....all girls too.


A beatiful day today - even brought out the 3/4 pants - I need a tan on my legs badly!


Kate - keen for a catch up? Havent seen you for agggggeeeesssss!!!!


That is all - Hope all is well with one and all.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger fish said…

    People have probably told you this already, but you can really see the change now. You go girl, 15kg is awesome!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home