mmmmm chocolate

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bits and bobs

A wee while since blogging. A couple of weeks ago, I caught the facebook virus and have been exploring that. Found heaps of friends from high school and uni.... and many others I had no idea about. Its cool, and way easier to upload heaps of photos with labels. Anyway...look me up and add me as a friend if you havent already :)


Week 4 at school. Feels like it has gone fast. Work busy as always. The extra responsibilities finally got me last Friday...I broke down in tears (as many of us do from time to time). It did help, and realise I shouldn't be too proud to ask for help, and say "No" more often. On Saturday I actually felt better, went to WW - lost 1.2kilos (totalling 13.4kilos...slow and steady I guess), and had a great workout. The days are getting longer, and I finally have some motivation back to exercise more. I think Ive come out of hibernation.


The weekend was good. Had Ed's 30th on Saturday night at Tulsi. It was like a reunion of sorts with friends and family there from all throughout Ed's life. A highlight was his best buddies Dunc and Jerry singing him Desperado. Also, Ryans stash of pink protein shake, and everyone in agreement over our present to Ed of a Mr Grumpy book (I also got him Mr Cool too).


Tonight, went to License to Wed. Seemed fitting considering our circumstances. A good laugh, and Robin Williams always funny. A for the guys, Anthony pointed out that Mandy Moore does not wear a bra the whole movie.....I guess something for everyone :)


Parent/teacher interviews on Thursday night - bleh. Over it already. At least no report writing for a little while.


Enjoy the rest of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home